*TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Limit one card per person during the competition period. The policy could be for home, contents, car, motorbike, caravan, boat, landlords or travel.
The competition commences on Monday, 18th May 2020 at 8.30am AEST and closes on close of business Tuesday 30th June 2020. Contestants will be eligible to get a $50 Gift Card by purchasing an Eligible Insurance Product through Horizon Bank. An Eligible Insurance Product is home insurance, contents insurance, boat insurance, caravan insurance, car insurance, motor bike insurance, landlord insurance and travel insurance. Limit of one gift card per person during the competition period. They will then be entered into the draw automatically. The customer will receive one entry per insurance policy purchased. The policy must not be in arrears to be eligible for the draw. The policy must remain active upon the draw date. Renewal policies are not eligible for entry. An ineligible entry also includes where an existing policy is cancelled and new policy taken up. Pre-existing policies are not eligible for entry. In the event that a pre-existing policy is cancelled and new policy is purchased for the same risk, this is also deemed ineligible for entry. The draw will take place 27th July 2020 at 11am AEST. Please read the full terms and conditions at horizonbank.com.au or on request. Horizon Credit Union ABN 66 087 650 173 trading as Horizon Bank acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence (no. 240573) and under an agreement with the insurer, Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). You can get a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the products from any office of Horizon Bank or CGU. You should consider the PDS in deciding whether to buy or hold the product. CGU is not responsible for this Competition and is not the promoter of this Competition. Any insurance cover provided by CGU is subject to exclusions, policy limitations and underwriting rules.
- By entering the prize draw, you will be deemed to have read and agreed to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- Instructions on how to enter this competition, and other details contained within any advertising material for this competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize is provided by the promoter, Horizon Credit Union Ltd ABN 66 087 650 173 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence Number 240573 trading as Horizon Bank
- To be eligible for the major prize you must be a resident of Australia. You will not be eligible to win the prize if you are a director or employee of the promoter, or a member of their immediate family.
- The competition commences on Monday, 18th May 2020 at 8.30am AEST and closes on close of business Tuesday 30th June 2020 at 5pm AEST. The major prize available is a Wish gift card for $2,000 (Major Prize). As a part of this competition also, an individual who takes up one or more new general insurance policies as defined in clause 6 during the competition period will be given a Wish gift card to the value of $50. The $50 Wish gift card will be provided to the policy purchaser on the day of purchase. The policy purchaser will also be entered into a draw to win the Major Prize
- Entry conditions: During the competition period, contestants will be eligible to go into the draw by purchasing a new general insurance product through Horizon Bank. This includes home insurance, contents insurance, boat insurance, caravan insurance, car insurance, motor bike insurance, travel insurance and landlords insurance to be eligible for entry at the draw date. The policy must not be in arrears to be eligible for the draw. The policy must remain active upon the draw date. Renewal policies are not eligible for entry. An ineligible entry also includes where an existing policy is cancelled and new policy taken up. Pre-existing policies are not eligible for entry. In the event that a pre-existing policy is cancelled and new policy is purchased for the same risk, this is also deemed ineligible for entry.
- The draw will take place at the registered office of the promoter, 27 Stewart Street Wollongong NSW, on Monday 27th July 2020 at 11am AEST. The first eligible entry drawn will be the prize winner. The $2,000 gift card Major Prize will be hand-delivered within a week of notification or within two weeks if the prize needs to be delivered via registered post.
- The winner will be notified by phone or mail. Name and state of the winner will be published on the Horizon Bank website (horizonbank.com.au) and on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/horizonbank).
- All amounts in these Terms and Conditions are expressed in Australian dollars.
- The promoter will not be responsible for any delay, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication. If an entrant cannot be contacted or located to be informed that they are the winner before 8th August 2020, a redraw may be conducted.
- CTP insurance is excluded from the competition.
- The promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the promoters reasonable control adversely affects the promoters ability to conduct the promotion as described in these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Disclosure of entrant information is for the sole use of Horizon Bank and will not be provided to a third party (including Facebook).
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43703